This scrumptious cocktail snack recipe is a must-try for your next party. Chef Rakhee Vaswani shares the recipe for this snack. Do try this at home and impress your family.Read More
- For samoset:1 cup cream cheese1/2 cup spinach (chopped & blanched)1 cup of artichokes1 tsp chopped garlic1 tsp mixed herbschilli flakessaltsamoset stripswater and refined flour mixtureoil for deep fryingred pepper sauce
- 1 red bell pepper
- olive oil
- water as required
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- ½ cup of tomato puree
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp dried pumpkin seeds
- lemon juice
- spring of parsley for garnish
- In a bowl add cream cheese, blanched and chopped spinach, artichokes, chopped garlic, mixed herbs, chilli flakes a pinch of salt mix it well.
- Place the filling on samoset.
- Fold it and seal the sheet with flour mixture.
- To make red pepper sauce: drizzle oil on red pepper and roast it in gas burner, cut into small pieces.
- In a pan drizzle some olive oil heat it add chopped garlic, chopped onion add red pepper, tomato paste, cayenne pepper, sugar, salt and cool it for some time.
- In a blender add red pepper mixture pumpkin seed and blend it well.
- Pour the dip in a bowl add lemon juice.
- Deep fry samoset, garnish it with spring of parsley.
- Samoset is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.