Here is a crispy, deep fried snack with green peas, which the entire family will love.Read More
- 1 cup boiled green peas
- 1 tsp all ground spice
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- sweet chutney
- coriander sprig
- In a mixer blend boiled green peas, all ground spice, chaat masala, red chilli powder and cumin seeds.
- Flatten the already prepared dough, using a roller, on a rava sprinkled surface.
- Spread the blended peas mix on the flattened dough as a thin layer.
- On the edges of the dough, sprinkle water to seal.
- Carefully roll the peas mix layered dough, to make a single roll.
- Cut the roll into several pieces.
- Press the pieces into a pyramidal shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pieces after coating them with rava.
- Once they turn crisp, remove them from the oil and transfer them to a serving dish.
- Serve them with curd, sweet chutney and coriander sprig.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.