Sambar Crusted Salmon By Maria Goretti
Sambar Crusted Salmon
You will no longer consider it odd to mix both Sambar masala and Salmon after one mouthful of this Spiced Crusted Salmon as demonstrated by Chef Maria Goretti. Also, it has a lot of spices infused in it.Read More
- For salmon
- 100 gm panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp sambar masala
- 20 gm parmesan cheese
- 30 gm chopped spring onions
- 1-2 fresh oregano spring
- 1-2 fresh thyme spring
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 50 gm melted butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 100 gm salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp mustard paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For pulav
- 25 gm blanched cauliflower florets
- 100 gm boiled rice
- 20 gm beetroot cubes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a bowl add panko crumbs, sambar masala, salt, parmesan cheese and chopped spring onions.
- Add oregano, thyme sprigs, lemon zest, melted butter and mix it well.
- In a pan heat the oil and butter.
- Add salmon fillet and fry it.
- For the crust, on the salmon add mustard paste.
- Place the fish in a baking tray.
- Add crust, olive oil and bake it in a preheated oven at 220' C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, carom seeds and saute blanched cauliflower florets.
- Add salt and toss it.
- Add boiled rice, diced beetroot, lemon juice.
- To garnish add salmon skin, chopped spring onions and Sambar crusted salmon is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.