Salted Chocolate Ganache By Rishim Sachdeva
Salted Chocolate Ganache
Butter, sugar and chocolate, you are in for a treat. Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a dessert recipe that will make you drool. The salted caramel and chocolate ganache with lemon mascarpone is a must-try for chocolate lovers.Read More
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 500 ml double cream
- 300 gm dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- icing sugar
- crushed almonds
- cocoa powder
- In a pan, add castor sugar, honey, water and stir the pan until the sugar melts. Add unsalted butter and whisk it.
- In another pan, add the double cream and let it boil. Add the cream in the dark chocolate and mix it nicely.
- Pour the caramel in chocolate and mix it. Pour the mixture in a bowl and keep in the fridge to chill for 15 - 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add mascarpone cheese, lemon zest, icing sugar and mix it.
- Serve the chocolate ganache with mascarpone and crushed almonds. Garnish with cocoa powder.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.