Salmon Tartines with Cream Cheese By Rishim Sachdeva
Salmon Tartines with Cream Cheese
Salmon is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acid and proteins and is also called brain food. Chef Rishim Sachdeva ditches the traditional cooking method and flavours the Salmon with some simple ingredients.Read More
- 250 gm salmon
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup grated beetroot
- 1/2 cup radish pickle
- 1 sourdough bread loaf
- chopped dil leaves
- 200 gm cream cheese
- In a plate mix the salt and sugar. Coat the salmon with the salt and sugar mixture and refrigerate for six hours.
- Wash the salmon and pat dry it. Place the grated beetroot on the salmon and rub it in.
- Cut chunky slices of the Sourdough Bread Loaf and char them lightly on the gas flame directly.
- Scrape off the beetroot from the salmon and coat it with chopped Dil leaves.
- Slice the salmon against the grain.
- Place the cream cheese on the serving plate followed by the toasted bread slice and sliced salmon and Radish pickle.
- Salmon Tartines with Cream Cheese is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.