Salmon Souffle By Maria Goretti
Are you one of those people who think soufflés are usually sweet and meant to be had as dessert? After watching the recipe of this light and fluffy Salmon Soufflé, you'll think otherwise.Read More
- 150 gm salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- I tbsp refined flour
- 120 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- In a tray add the salmon fillet, olive oil, salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and mix it.
- Bake the salmon in a preheated oven at 200' C for 8 minutes.
- In a heated pan add butter, refined flour and cook it.
- Take the pan off of the gas stove.
- Add milk, mix it well and cook it again on the gas stove.
- Using a fork flake the baked salmon.
- Add the salmon in the sauce and mix it.
- In two different bowls add egg yolks, egg white and whisk it.
- Add the whisked egg yolk in the sauce and mix it.
- In the sauce add salt, black pepper powder, egg white and mix it well.
- In the moulds add the mixture and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 8 - 10 minutes.
- To garnish add chopped chives, lemon wedges and Salmon souffle is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.