Try this Parsi-style chicken curry, which is tangy and spicy. The best part about this dish is the tender chicken served with deep-fried potato straws which gives the dish a unique flavour and presentation.Read More
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cup onions
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chopped green chilies
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Heat oil in a non-stick pot. Add chopped onions, chopped ginger, ginger garlic paste and tomato puree. Saute and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- For the spices: Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chopped green chillies and garam masala. Mix them well.
- Add chicken, salt and water. Mix them well. Cook it for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cumin powder and cook for more 7 to 8 minutes. Top it off with sali.
- Your Sali Marghi is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.