Sakhar Gulamba By Savita Totare Metrewar
It's a sweet dish served as dessert in summer days in Maharashtra.Read More
- Green raw mango (Kair- 1 medium size
- Sugar - 6 tablespoons
- Crushed Jaggery - 6 tablespoons
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon
- Crushed Cardamom - 1 no
- Saffron (Kesa- 2 fibres
- Almond - 8 nos
- Cashew - 8 nos
- Dried figs - 2 nos
- Raisins - 8 nos
- Mix the grated green raw mango with ghee in a frying pan.
- Cook the mixture on mild flame for 10 minutes till it's color becomes golden yellow.
- Mix the sugar, jaggery, crushed cardamom, saffron fibres, 4 almonds, 4 cashews, 4 raisins and cook the mixture for 5 minutes till it's color becomes like honey.
- Pour the hot mixture in a beautiful bowl and allow the mixture to cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with remaining almonds, cashews, raisins and figs.
- You may serve it fresh or keep it in refrigerator to serve it later.