Sahi Arbi By Shivangi Kul
Marination of Arbi gives it Shahi look. Addition of dryfruits marinated planner makes this dish special. Specially your loved one fantastic complements.Read More
- 200 gm, Arbi, 100 gm curd, 2 big tomatoes, 1 onion, dryfruits- makhana, badam, kaju., 50 gm panee4 teaspoon roasted besaSpecies: heeng, haldi, dhaniya, bhuna jeera powder, kashmiri kal mirch, par bhaji masala, salt according to taste, kasoori methi
- Add rosted besan in curd and mix it well, add kasoori methi, par bhaji masala, salt dhaniya, mirch in i.
- Add boiled Arbi in this better and marinate it for 10 mi.
- Heat oil and rost pista, kaju, makhana in it and paneer toAnd grind all in mixture except paneeAdd paneer in above marinatio.
- After 10 min fry marinated Arbi and paneer on tawa properly .
- Heat oil in other pan and add bhuna jeera, haldi, dhaniya powder, kasmirilal mirch, kasoori methi, onion.when it turns brown add tomatAnd cook for 2 minute.
- When oil leave pan then add fried Arbi and paneer or dryfruits paste in it and mix it properlAdd some water and boil it for 1 mi.
- Then garnish with fried makhana and panee.