Sabudana Salad By LF Team
You may have eaten sabudana in the form of khichdi, vada or kheer. However, have you tried the sabudana salad? This salad has the freshness of fruits and sabudana that tastes amazing and keeps you satiated for a longer time.Read More
- 1/2 chopped apple
- 1/2 cup soaked sabudana
- 2 tbsp chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 2-3 tbsp roasted peanuts and cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 2-3 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- rock salt to taste
- In a bowl, add chopped apples, soaked sabudana, chopped cucumber, pomegranate Seeds, chopped green chillies, roasted Peanuts and Cashew nuts.
- Add grated coconut, freshly chopped coriander, honey, olive oil, lemon juice, rock salt and mix well.
- Transfer the salad to a serving plate and garnish it with a coriander sprig and lemon wedge.
Explore our Popular Stories.