Sabudana Khichdi By Shazia Khan
Sabudana or Sago is loaded with carbohydrates, yet light on the digestive system. Chef Shazia Khan uses sabudana to make a yummy khichdi. This khichdi is an excellent option for breakfast.Read More
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ cup green peas
- 12 curry leaves
- 1 cup carrot
- 2 cup (soaked)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh coconut for garnish coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat ghee in a pan add jeera ,green chilli and Curry leaves saute for mins.
- Add green peas and carrots and saute.
- Add sabudana and mix well.
- Add salt and lemon juice.
- Mix it well.
- Cook till sabudana is transparent.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fresh grated coconut.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.