Sabai Jwng Dao Wngkhrwi By Ajay Chopra
Sabai Jwng Dao Wngkhrwi
Chef Ajay Chopra shows how to make Sabai Jwng Dao Wngkhrwi, a chicken cooked with black lentils. The wafting aroma of chicken cooked with black lentils will surely make you drool.Read More
- 1 cup whole black dal
- 2 cups of water
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 500 gm of chicken
- 2 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- coriander leaves
- In a pan, add whole black dal and saute. Add water, salt, turmeric powder and let it boil.
- In another pan, add mustard oil and let it warm. Add chicken and sear it. Add onion paste and let it cook.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, salt as per taste and toss it. Add the cooked dal in a blender and prepare a paste.
- Add the dal paste in the chicken and let it cook. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.