Ruvaangan Chaaman By Ajay Chopra
SautÃ© paneer cubes served with spicy tomato gravy. For the gravy, warm some mustard oil, cloves, cardamom and add a paste made of ginger, garlic and kashmiri chilly powder.Read More
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
- 500 gms Cottage Cheese
- 4 to 5 Tomatoes
- 6 tsp Mustard oil
- 6 Cloves
- 6 to 7 Green Cardamom
- 2 to 3 Black Cardamom
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Fennel powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp Dry Fenugreek powder
- Boil water in a pan add salt, kashmiri red chilli powder and stir.
- Add cottage cheese and let it boil till paneer becomes firm.
- Strain the water, warm mustard oil in a pan.
- Fry cheese steak till golden brown.
- For gravy, warm mustard oil, add cloves black cardamom, green cardamom and fry, Make a paste of garlic paste, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp fennel powder and add in the gravy, blanch tomatoes, peel skin and make fine puree to add in the gravy.
- Add cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, cinnamon powder and saute, add cottage cheese steak and finish with dry fenugreek leaves.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.