Want to impress friends with your special cooking skills? Well, this Russian Paneer Wrap is just what you need to make an impression. Served with Sour Cream, this easy to make recipe is sure to make you a kitchen star.Read More
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt as per taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp oil
- For garnish: Fried garlic Sour cream Chives
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt as per taste and mix it. Add eggs, heavy cream, a pinch of black pepper and mix it well. Add milk and mix it again.
- Heat a pan, crumble cottage cheese in a bowl. Add salt as per taste, a pinch of black pepper. Add oil in the pan, pour the batter on the pan and cook it from both the sides.
- Add the filling and roll it from the sides. Fry the sliced garlic, sour cream, chives and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.