Rumali khakhra By Pragya Kunte Paranjape
It's a unique type of Khakhra prepared on inverted kadhai.Read More
- Maida -100 gm.
- Salt - According to taste
- Water for kneading dough
- Corainder for garnishing
- Chat masala as per taste
- Red chilli powder as per taste
- Butter for brushing khakhra
- Take maida in a bowl and add salt according to taste.
- Knead a soft dough with water.
- Leave the dough for resting for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough in lemon size for rolling.
- Roll the dough as thin as possible but be careful not to use to much flour for rolling it.
- Untill you are rolling the khakhra keep a inverted kadhai (ulti kadhaprobably a iron one for heating on low flame.
- As soon as you roll the Khakhra just transfer it to the inverted kadhai .
- After transferring it keep the flame high for a minute and then turn the khakhra.
- Do the same two three times untill you will get small brown spots both the sides.
- After that no need to flip the Khakhra , then using a kitchen towel or tissue gently press and get it done from all the side by sliding it.
- You will get a crisp rumali Khakhra as you did the above step then take it out it on a plate.
- Then you will see you have a kdhai shaped rumali Khakhra apply butter on it.
- After brushing it with butter garnish it with some chilly powder and chat masala.
- Your crisp rumali khakhra is ready to serve.😋.