Rum Ball Cakes Pops By Rakhee Vaswani
Rum Ball Cakes Pops
Are you wondering what to do with a leftover cake? Chef Rakhee Vaswani has a solution for you. These cake pops decorated with colourful sprinkles are a delightful treat that is extremely easy to make.Read More
- ½ cake
- ½ cup rum
- for icing: 50 gm butter
- 100 gm icing sugar
- 5 to 6 lollipop sticks
- 1 cup chocolate melted
- In a bowl, crumble the cake, add rum and mix well.
- For the icing, in another bowl, add soft butter, icing sugar and beat it.
- Add the butter mixture in the cake mixture and make small balls. Refrigerate the balls for 1 hour.
- Dip the lollipop sticks in the melted chocolate mixture and fix the cake pop.
- Now dip the cake pop in the molten chocolate, tap it with the other hand to remove excessive chocolate.
- Decorate it with fancy sprinkle and drizzle over white chocolate.
- Rum ball cake pops are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.