Roth By Ajay Chopra
A popular Kashmiri dessert, Roth is a must try recipe.Read More
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 black cardamom
- 1/2 sugar
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- ghee for frying
- 1 1/2 poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp cashewnuts
- To Make Roth, make a soft dough from 2 cups of whole wheat flour, 4 tbsp clarified butter, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 tsp black cardamom powder and water.
- Divide the dough into 8-10 equal sized balls and press into round dices.
- Apply yogurt on all the dices sizes.
- Press the almond and cashewnuts halves in decorative pattern.
- Deep fry Roth in hot ghee till golden brown.
Explore our Popular Stories.