Rostii with cheese sauce By Sanjana lakkar
Rostii with cheese sauce
Simple & easy recipe to satisfy your cravings!Read More
- 2 grated potatoes
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Salt as per taste
- 1tsp mixed herbs
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
- 2tbsp butter
- 1/4cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated processed cheese
- Oil for roasting
- 1tbsp fresh cream
- In a vessel semi boil the grated potatoes with some salt as per tastThe potatoes should not be cooked complerelThe should be a little raDrain the potatoes and keep aside.
- To the semi boiled grated potatoes add the Cornflour and mix it nicely.
- Heat a pan and grease it with little oiAdd the potato mixture on the pan and cook it golden brown on both sides on medium flamOur rostii is ready!.
- For the cheese sauce,Heat another pan and add butter to iAllow the butter to melt and then add the all the purpose flour to iRoast the flour with the butter until it slightly changes it's colour to golden on medium to low flame.
- Add the milk and water to the roasted flour and butter mixturKeep stirring it continuouslNo lumps should be formed.
- Simmer the sauce for 2-3minuteAdd salt and pepper as per tastAlso add the mixed herbs to it . Mix it nicely.
- Add the cheese and the fresh cream to the saucKeep stirring iNo lumps should be formeAllow the cheese to melt and simmer the sauce for 1-2 minuteThe cheese sauce is ready to be served.
- Serve the rostii hot with the cheese sauce !.