Potatoes always make for a yummy appetiser. this recipe, Baby potatoes tossed with rosemary is a yummy combination, made more appetising with the tongue tickling tang of cherry tomatoes.Read More
- 18 to 20 baby potatoes
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- few fresh rosemary leaves
- Chop the baby potatoes and cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic, red chilli flakes and saute.
- Add the chopped potatoes to this and mix well.
- When the potatoes become crisp, add the chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Add salt and fresh rosemary leaves.
- Transfer it to a serving dish.
- Garnish it with parsley.
- Rosemary Potatoes are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.