Craving Kheer but want to add a twist? Try this preparing this recipe of Rose Rice Pudding made using rose water and dried rose petals. One bite will simply not be enough.Read More
- ½ cup rice
- 2 tbsp dried rose petals
- 4 tbsp rose water
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 50 gm pistachios
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- In a heated pan add rice and let it roast.
- In a bowl add dried rose petals, rose water and mix it well.
- Add fresh cream and mix it well.
- In jars add condensed milk.
- Crush the roasted rice using a rolling pin.
- In a heated pan add ghee and let it melt.
- Add pistachios, crushed rice and mix it well.
- Add milk, rose petal mixture, salt and mix it.
- Add condensed milk and stir it.
- Add fresh cream, sugar and let it cook.
- To the jar add rose petals and add pudding.
- To garnish add fresh cream, condensed milk, pistachios and refrigerate it for 1 - 1.5 hours.
- Chilled Rose rice pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.