Rose Phirni Spring Rolls By Ranveer Brar
Rose Phirni Spring Rolls
Looking for a dessert that is colourful and unique? Well, then this rose phirni spring roll recipe is all you need to sweeten up your dinner table. Be ready to get appreciated!Read More
- ½ cup rice
- 650 ml milk
- 1 cup custard
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup grapes
- ¼ cup green apple
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 4 tbsp rose syrup
- ½ cup pistachio
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 5 to 6 pastry sheets
- sugar powder
- Procedure to make Rose Phirni Spring Rolls: Add some milk in a bowl, crushed rice and mix it well.
- Add the mixture in a saucepan on the gas stove, add crushed rice.
- To prepare fruit cream, add custard in a bowl.
- Add chopped bananas, grapes and apples.
- Add whipped cream and mix it.
- Refrigerate it for 7 - 8 minutes.
- Add rose syrup in the saucepan.
- Add chopped pistachio, sugar and mix it.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it.
- In a bowl add the mixture and refrigerate it for 10 - 12 minutes.
- On a flat surface place the pastry sheets and stuff it with the mixture and use batter to seal it.
- Deep fry the rolls in the fryer until it turns it brownish.
- In a plate place the rolls, sprinkle powdered sugar.
- In a glass add fruit cream to garnish and delicious Rose Phirni Spring Rolls are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.