Rose coffee cream By Mampi Halder
Rose coffee cream
Smooth and silky mouth melting dessertRead More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 cup milk
- whipped cream for icing
- pink food color
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 4 cubes melted chocolate
- Take a mixing bowl and pour 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup condensed milk, give them a good mix.
- Add all purpose flour and mix it (wheat flour can be used replacing all purpose flour).
- In an another bowl, add warm milk and coffee and mix them well. Now add this mixture to the mixing bowl.
- Continue to adding remaining milk to make s smooth batter.
- Add melted chocolate to the mixture and mix them well.
- Add baking powder and soda and combine all batter in a cut n fold method.
- Now grease s cake mould and pour the batter into it and place it in a pre heated over for 15-20 min.
- Cake base is ready. Let it cool completely.
- For icing, in a pan, whisk the whipped cream with the help of electric beater, add pink food color, vanilla essence and beat it until stiff peaks.
- Use piping bag and star nozzle and create design on cake as per your choice. Swirl roses for this recipe. Sparkle it with edible glitters (optional).