ROSE AND LICHI FAIRYTALE CAKE
Winner - Your Recipe Contest – Baking Edition Fortnight 2
Indulgent scrumptious celebration cake recipe for special occasions with beautiful decorations and soothing flavoursRead More
- For cake: dry ingredients one and half cup maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Half tsp baking soda
- Wet ingredients :300 ml condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- Half cup odourless oil
- Half tsp rose essence
- Two drops pink gel food colour
- Chopped litchi for filling
- For decoration one and half cup whipped cream
- White chocolate flowers cream filled cones sprinkles white chocolate coated litchi for garnishing
- In a clean bowl sieve all dry ingredients 2 times.
- In another bowl beat the wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Gradually mix the dry and wet ingredients and put in a 7.5 inch baking tin greased with butter paper.
- Bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes.
- Slit the cake into two layers and fill with whipped cream and litchi.
- Pipe out pink whipped cream rosettes on the top and decorate it with chocolate decorations.
- Enjoy... Happy Baking!!.