Get ready to surprise your gang with this special Root Cutlet recipe. Keep serving these colourful beauties and let them keep guessing the unique ingredients in it. When served with freshly pounded green chutney, this dish is sure to top the list.Read More
- 1 half boiled potatoes and 1/4 cup yam
- 1 sweet potato
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp ginger and 2 green chillies
- Coriander leaves
- 1 cup beetroot
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- For chutney: 1 green chilli and Coriander
- In a bowl, grate a half boiled potato, yam, sweet potato. Add salt as per taste. Add grated ginger, chopped green leaves, coriander leaves, grated beetroot and mix it.
- Add grated cheddar cheese, corn flour and mix it well. Shape the root surprise by using a mould. Add mozzarella cheese in the centre and layer again with the mixture. Fry it in the pan.
- For chutney, in a crusher, add green chilli, coriander, salt as per taste and prepare a chutney. Add lemon juice and mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with the chutney.
Explore our Popular Stories.