Root & Shoot Salad By Ripu Daman Handa
Root & Shoot Salad
Are you looking for a salad that's yummy and filling. Here's a recipe for you. This salad is a perfect amalgamation of flavours and freshness that will please your palate.Read More
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 3 to 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 carrots
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 3 to 4 green chillies
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 radish
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper powder
- Balsamic sauce
- Fresh coriander sprig
- In a bowl take bean sprouts, a few leaves of finely chopped iceberg lettuce leaves, julienned blanched carrot, julienned radish, diced potatoes and chopped green chillies.
- Mix them gently with olive oil.
- In another bowl, take a little yogurt.
- Add a little oil pepper powder and salt and whisk it well.
- Add this dressing to the vegetable mix and blend it carefully.
- Transfer it to a serving dish and garnish with Balsamic sauce, coriander sprig and black pepper powder.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.