Rocoto Reiieno By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar brings a famous dish, Rocoto Relleno, from Peru, the land of chillies and potatoes. The fiery hot rocoto peppers are stuffed with minced chicken, peanut butter and cheese. This baked delicacy will leave you spellbound with its tantalizing flavoursRead More
- 5 - 6 rocoto chillies
- 200 gm minced chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp aji amarillo chilli paste
- 50 gms cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Extract the seeds from the bell pepper and add salt over it.
- In a pan, add oil, bell peppers and let it cook.
- Add the bell pepper in a plate.
- In the same pan, add finely chopped garlic, onion and saute.
- Add minced chicken and toss it.
- Add dried oregano, peanut butter, Aji Amarillo chilli paste and mix it.
- Add cheddar cheese, cream cheese and mix it.
- Stuff the bell pepper with the mixture. Add grated cheese.
- Bake it in the oven at 180'C for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with roasted potato wedges, lemon wedge, fried potatoes, herbs and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.