Roath By Ajay Chopra
Roath is a Kashmiri sweet delicacy prepared mainly during festivals. Here Chef Ajay Chopra shows how to make this dry fruit-rich cardamom flavoured delicious biscuit-like dessert.Read More
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup cashew nuts and almonds
- crushed nuts
- 1 tsp crushed green cardamom
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 5 tbsp ghee
- ½ cup poppy seeds
- In a bowl, add refined flour, baking soda, crushed nuts, crushed cardamom powder, sugar, ghee and mix it well.
- Add milk and prepare a dough.
- Grease the heavy bottom iron pan with ghee.
- Shape the dough like a pancake and add it in the pan.
- Garnish with ghee, poppy seeds, cashews, almonds and pistachios.
- Bake it in the oven at 180'C for 15 minutes.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.