Roasted Vegetable Winter Crumble By Maria Goretti
Roasted Vegetable Winter Crumble
Maria Goretti shares the recipe of Roasted Vegetable Winter Crumble she learnt from her landlady! This hot dish is made from savoury biscuits and lots of mixed vegetables.Read More
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 15 savoury biscuits
- 75 gm panko crumbs
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 chopped onions
- 8-10 garlic pods
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 chopped carrots
- 1 tsp vegetable tastemaker
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 10-12 chopped mushrooms
- 5-6 chopped baby corns
- 50 gm yellow squash
- 50 gm broccoli florets
- 8-10 chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 4-5 basil leaves
- butter to smear the ramekin cups
- 2 tbsp butter
- coriander spring
- In a pan add oil and let it heat.
- In a ziplock add savoury biscuits, panko crumbs and using a rolling pin crush it all.
- In the pan add butter, chopped onions, chopped garlic, chilli flakes and stir it.
- Add chopped carrots, vegetable tastemaker, black pepper powder, chopped mushrooms, chopped baby corns, yellow squash and mix it.
- Add broccoli florets, chopped cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese, fresh cream, oregano, basil leaves and mix it well and let it cool.
- Smear the ramekin with butter.
- Empty the crushed savoury crackers into a bowl.
- Add butter to it and mix it.
- Add the savoury mixture in ramekins.
- Add vegetable mixture, crumbled biscuits and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 8 - 10 minutes.
- To garnish unmould the roasted vegetable, add fresh coriander leaves and Roasted vegetable winter crumble is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.