Roasted Sweet Potato Tart By Ranveer Brar
Roasted Sweet Potato Tart
For a savoury treat, give a shot to these low fat roasted sweet potato tarts topped with silky toffee sauce.Read More
- 1 cup roasted and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 to 2 chopped plums
- Mint leaves
- black salt
- For the tart filling whisk together roasted and mashed sweet potatoes, honey, and egg yolks in a bowl.
- Fill a piping bag with the sweet potato mixture.
- Pipe out the filling in the tart moulds and bake till done.
- For the toffee sauce, whisk sugar, butter, and cream in a pan.
- Add chopped plums and mix well.
- Top the baked tarts with the plum pieces from the toffee sauce and drizzle toffee sauce on it.
- Garnish with mint leaves and black salt.
Explore our Popular Stories.