Roasted Pineapple In Spiced Caramel By Pankaj Bhadouria
Roasted Pineapple In Spiced Caramel
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria uses Tripura’s state fruit Pineapple and comes up with an outstanding dessert – Roasted Pineapple In Spiced Caramel. Roasted until lightly golden and drizzled with tangy, sweet and spiced caramel, these delectable pineapples are bursting with flavours.Read More
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp tamarind pulp
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 pineapple
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp grated cottage cheese
- In a pan, add brown sugar, water and let it cook on high flame.
- In a bowl, add tamarind pulp, honey, chilli flakes, apple cider vinegar, sea salt and mix it well. Add it in the caramel and mix it well.
- In a baking tray, add sliced pineapple. Pour the caramel. Cover the pineapple stalk with foil. Roast it in the preheated oven at 200'C for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, add hung curd, grated cottage cheese, sea salt, honey and mix it well.
- Cut the pineapple into pieces. Drizzle the juices and serve with the dip.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.