Roasted Peppers with Fresh Pesto
You hmay have used bell peppers in salads or pizzas or even pastas, but this recipe enhances the flavour of bell peppers to another degree. Roasted to perfection, these peppers are served with rich creamy pesto.Read More
- 2 bell peppers
- french baguette bread
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 7 - 8 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp butter
- tarragon leaves
- 2 kale leaf
- salt as per taste
- 60 grams parmesan cheese
- 4 - 5 almonds
- 1/2 lemon slice
- parmesan cheese Almonds for garnish
- Grill the bell pepper on a gas stove.
- Remove it in a bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Peel the skin of the bell pepper and slit it.
- Cut the French Baguette Bread into slices.
- In a pan, add the pieces of bread and toss it.
- Add crushed garlic cloves, butter and toss again.
- Add tarragon leaves and mix.
- Cook the kale leaves on a gas stove.
- Grind it with garlic cloves, salt as per taste, olive oil, grated parmesan cheese.
- Add almonds and grind it again.
- Squeeze out all the juice of the bell pepper into the paste..
- Slice the bell pepper and remove all the seeds.
- Add the slices back in the bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt & pepper as per taste, lemon slice and mix it well.
- Add the bell pepper on a plate.
- Cook the kale leaves, chop it and add it in the olive oil mixture.
- Add the kale leaves on a plate.
- Add the pesto, bread crouton.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese, grated almonds and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.