Roasted Pepper and Chilli Sandwiches By LF Team
Roasted Pepper and Chilli Sandwiches
When you’re hosting loads of guests during the festive season you need easy-to-make delicious party starters. Try this Roasted Pepper and Chilli Sandwiches recipe to jazz up your party this festive season.Read More
- 1 cup roasted bell peppers
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2-4 slices toasted bread
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce
- 2-4 cheese slices
- In a bowl, take roasted bell peppers, and add olive oil, chilli flakes and salt keep it aside.
- Take two slices of bread and smear pesto sauce on it.
- Take the mixture to put it on the bread.
- Place a slice of cheese on each.
- Place another bread over it.
- Brush the bread with olive oil.
- Bake it for 2-3 mins.
- Roasted Pepper and Cheese Sandwich is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.