Roasted Peas In Garlic Yoghurt
Fancy yogurt dips and raita? This dish should be next on your to-do list!Read More
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup pistachio
- 15 to 20 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 muslin cloth
- dry ice
- Take frozen peas in a baking tray.
- Sprinkle salt and all spice powder, spray olive oil, add pistachios and spray olive oil.
- Place cloves of garlic and spray olive oil, sprinkle salt and cumin powder.
- Bake at 150 C for 6 to 8 minutes.
- In a bowl take hung curd, spray olive oil. Add salt and mix well.
- Place strainer lined with muslin cloth, pipe the yoghurt mix.
- Fill bowl with crushed ice and dry ice. place roasted peas and pistachios.
- Slice garlic cloves and put on the yoghurt too.
- Serve with fresh peppermint leaves.
- Sprinkle cumin powder and dried basil powder.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.