Roasted Honey Glazed Chicken
This roasted honey glazed chicken is so tender that it melts in your mouth. It is a perfect blend of sweet, spicy and smoky flavour.Read More
- For masala mix:-
- Dried red chillies soaked in lukewarm water- 4
- Garlic- 4 cloves
- Ginger- 1 inch
- Cinnamon- 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar- 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tbsp
- water as required. Make a smooth paste with all the ingredients mentioned above
- For marination:-
- Chicken pieces- 500 gms
- Kashimiri red chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Melted butter- 2 to 3 tsp
- Honey- 2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken pieces with prepared masala mix, kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, melted butter, honey and salt as per taste. Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the chicken pieces until they are half done. Keep the half cooked chicken aside.
- Place a mini tandoor on the gas stove and place some of the chicken pieces on it. Let the chicken roast. To give it a nice glaze, brush the chicken pieces with a mixture of honey, red chilli powder and black pepper powder.
- Roast the chicken pieces until they are done, giving out a smoky flavour with a charred texture.
- Repeat the same process with the other chicken pieces also.
- Finally, serve it with baby naan, green coriander and mint chutney, raita.