Roasted garlic grilled cheese By LF Team
Roasted garlic grilled cheese
Roasted garlic grilled cheese toasties are good appetisers and make for a scrumptious and sumptuous breakfast or snack item. This quick and simple appetiser works as an excellent accompaniment with pasta.Read More
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 slices crusty bread
- 1 cup garlic
- Roast some garlic on a pan.
- Transfer the roasted garlic granules into a bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Apply butter on sliced bread.
- Spread the roasted garlic granules and some grated cheese on the bread.
- Heat it on a pan for 5 minutes.
- Make sure the cheese melts.
- Your Roasted garlic grilled cheese is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.