Roasted chicken By Shubham Patkar
Juicy tasty flavourfull chicken😋Read More
- Chicken 1.5kg
- Potato 100gm
- Onion 100gm
- Red chillies 5nos
- Lemon 1nos
- Garlic 10-12
- Black pepper 2tbsp
- Salt as required
- Dried oregano
- Take whole chicken wash it properly Season chicken outside and inside with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Rub the minced garlic over the chicken and under the skin. Stuff the garlic head into the chicken cavity along with the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halve also use sprigs of Thyme .
- Put chopped potatoes, onions and garlic on baking tray.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on it with drizzle of oil.
- Roast chicken, basting half way through cooking time, until cooked through.
- Broil until golden and crispy! Bake for 30 to 45 mins resting time of 10 minutes to keep all of those juices in before slicing.