Roasted Cauliflower with Mashed Potatoes By Sheetal khanna
Roasted Cauliflower with Mashed Potatoes
These sizzling Cauliflowers with Mashed Potatoes are easy to prepare, with less carbs than your usual luscious bites, but just as smooth and appetising!Read More
- Cauliflower (500 gm)
- Onion (100 gm)
- Garlic (50 gm)
- Olive Oil
- Lemon (1 No)
- Potato ( 500 gm)
- Milk (4 to 5 cups)
- Chopped Coriander
- Grated Cheese
- Clean the cauliflower and chop them in big florets. Chop onions and garlic in slices .
- In a bowl add florets of cauliflower, sliced onion, garlic, pepper and salt (as per tast1 tbsp Paprika powder, 1 tbsp Oregano, 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil.
- Mix well and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake the marinated cauliflower for 25-30 mins at 200 degree celsius.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted, add some lemon juice to it and grate some cheese on top before serving.
- For mashed potatoes , boil the potatoes in salted water for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them nicely.
- Add milk, finely chopped coriander , salt (as per tastand olive oil(2-3 tbsto the potatoes.
- Mix them into a smooth paste.
- Your roasted cauliflower and mashed potatoes are ready to serve.