Roasted Carrots Salad By Rishim Sachdeva
Roasted Carrots Salad
Heritage carrots are rich in provitamin A beta-carotene and reduce the inflammation in the brain, making it healthier and active. Chef Rishim Sachdeva uses these carrots to make a perfect salad that will be a treat to your tastebuds.Read More
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 chopped garlic cloves
- 2-3 chopped serrano chillies
- 8-10 heritage carrots
- sea salt as per taste
- 50 gm baby spinach
- 10 gm pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Heat olive oil on a tray and add garlic, serrano chillies, heritage carrots, sea salt and saute.
- Bake the carrot mixture at 175 C in a pre-heated oven for 12-13 minutes.
- After baking, place the tray on the stove and add baby spinach, pumpkin seeds, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and saute.
- Transfer the salad to the serving plate and pour the white wine vinegar to deglaze the tray.
- Transfer the vinegar to the salad plate and add Ricotta cheese.
- The Roasted Carrots Salad is ready.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.