Roasted Almond Chocolate Truffle Cake By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Roasted Almond Chocolate Truffle Cake
A cake is a dessert loved by one and all. Chef Pallavi’s guest shares another yummy recipe for this favourite dessert. The Roasted Almond Chocolate Truffle Cake covered with the sinful chocolate ganache is moist, creamy and scrumptious.Read More
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 250 gm butter
- 150 ml condensed milk
- sugar syrup
- chocolate truffle
- almond slivers
- chocolate ganache
- cherry and mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl, add refined flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and mix it.
- In another bowl, add butter and beat it. Add condensed milk and mix it. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Add milk as required and beat it.
- Add vanilla essence and mix. Add the batter in the baking tin and bake it in the preheated oven at 180'C for 23 - 30 minutes.
- Cut the cake into three parts. Add it in the cake stand and layer it with sugar syrup, chocolate truffle, almond silvers and let it set in the fridge for 10 - 15 minutes. Add chocolate ganache, almond silvers.
- Garnish with cherry and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.