Roast Lamb with Sour Tomato Jam By Rishim Sachdeva
Roast Lamb with Sour Tomato Jam
Chef Rishim Sachdeva serves a roasted lamb rack with a delicious sour tomato jam. This recipe has a low cooking time and is a treat for all meat lovers and calorie-conscious people.Read More
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- 2 garlic pods
- rosemary sprigs
- lamb rack
- 1 tbsp butter
- 5 - 6 kale leaves
- sea salt to taste
- For sour tomato jam:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml tomato juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 30 ml radish juice
- Take a pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the lamb rack seasoned with salt and black pepper to the pan, let it sear and cook well.
- Add 2 garlic pods and rosemary sprigs.Now shift the lamb rack into a baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over it and put it in a pre-heated oven for 8-10 mins at 175 degree Celsius.
- For sour tomato jam: Take a pan, 2 tbsp oil.2 tbsp chopped onion.1 tsp chopped garlic.Cook it till it release water.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes.Saute it, add 200 ml tomato juice and stir it well.
- Add 2 tbsp honey.
- Put the mixture in a blender and blend it well.
- Add 30 ml radish juice to the blender and blend it again.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and place the tray on the flame.
- Add 1 tbsp butter and let it roast.
- Now turn off the flame.Add 5-6 kale leaves and roast.
- To serve, place 2 tbsp sour tomato jam on a plate.Slice the lamb and plate it on top of sour tomato jam.
- Place roasted kale leaves.Sprinkle some sea salt and its ready.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.