Rista By Pankaj Bhadouria
Rista is a popular dish from the Kashmiri wazwan. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the authentic recipe for mutton meatballs in a spicy, tangy and delectable gravy. Try this recipe at home.Read More
- 700 gms minced mutton
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli paste
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 black cardamom
- 4 - 5 green cardamom
- 3 cloves
- 1 tbsp shallot paste
- pink salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp soaked saffron
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- In a jar, add minced mutton and grind it.
- Add the mixture in the bowl and prepare small balls.
- Add the mutton balls in boiling water and let it cook.
- Add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli paste and mix it.
- Add cinnamon stick, black cardamom, green cardamom, cloves and reduce the flame.
- Add shallot paste, pink salt as per taste and let it cook for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add soaked saffron and mix.
- In another pan, add desi ghee and let it heat.
- Pour the ghee in the mutton.
- Add fennel seeds and leave it for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Garnish with fennel seeds and serve with rice.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.