Risotto Balls with Pizza Sauce By LF Team
Risotto Balls with Pizza Sauce
An easy, crispy Italian snack made from leftover rice with a dash of cheese and bell peppers. This risotto is a burst of flavours and serves as a perfect tea-time snack. Try this recipe at home.Read More
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/2 cup processed cheese
- 1/4 cup bell peppers
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp chopped basil leaves
- In a mixing bowl, add cooked Arborio rice, grated processed cheese, chopped bell peppers, red chilli flakes, chopped basil leaves and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Take small portion of the mixture and shape them into small balls.
- Dip the balls into flour and water mixture, and coat them with bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate the balls for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Deep-fry the balls in hot oil on medium flame.
- Fry until they turn golden brown.
- Serve them with pizza sauce.
Explore our Popular Stories.