Ripe Banana Choco Cake By Khana Hajir He Santosh Vyas
Ripe Banana Choco Cake
Winner - Your Recipe Contest – Baking Edition Fortnight 2
Never throw overripe bananas, use them to make a cake without any baking ingredients.Read More
- 4 overripe banana
- 250 gm all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp coco powder
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp oil
- pinch of salt
- sugar powder for coating
- Oreo biscuits for garnishing
- Peel the ripe bananas and mash them with a fork. Add sugar, all-purpose flour, vanilla essence, oil, salt and mix well to make a batter.
- Grease a cake mould and pour the batter into the mould.
- Preheat a thick bottom deep pan with sand at its base for 10 minutes on high flame.
- Place a stand in the pan and place the cake mould in the pan. Cover the pan and bake the cake on a medium flame for 25-30 minute on medium flame.
- Once done, cool the cake completely and dust some powdered sugar on the cake. Garnish with your choice of biscuits or whipped cream.