Ricotta Berry Muffins By Gautam Mehrishi
Ricotta Berry Muffins
Hey, there muffin lovers! Here we present you a delicious muffin filled with blueberries and loads of chocolates. It is also garnished with cheese. Ricotta berry muffin is a must for all the muffin lovers out there.Read More
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla syrup
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp ricotta cheese
- ½ cup soaked blue barries
- 100 gm chopped chocolate
- 50 gm crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- chocolate shavings
- In a bowl add whole wheat flour, baking powder, honey, vanilla syrup and mix it.
- Add butter and mix it well.
- Add ricotta cheese, soaked blueberries, mash it and mix it well.
- Add chopped chocolate, crumbled feta cheese, almond milk and mix it nicely.
- Add honey, add the batter into the muffin mould.
- Add crumbled feta cheese, blueberries, almonds, chocolate shavings and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180' C for 18 - 20 minutes.
- For garnish add chocolate, feta cheese, vanilla syrup and Ricotta berry muffin are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.