Rice sticks with gulkand and chocolate dip By Monika Bhardwaj
Rice sticks with gulkand and chocolate dip
Its a healthy dish made up of rice flour and gulkand. It is also very tasty.Read More
- Rice flour: 2 bowl
- Condensed milk: 1/2 bowl
- Gulkand: 2 tbsp
- Dark chocolate: 400 gm
- Milk: 1 cup
- Grated dried coconut: 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powder: 1/4 tbsp
- Cocoa powder: 2 tbsp
- RICE STICKS WITH GULAKAND .
- AND CHOCOLATE DIP.
- *Rice sticks : Take 2 bowl rice flour , add half bowl amul mithai made, add to it 4 tablespoons of grated dried coconut and 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- Make a tight dough , add milk if required , keep it aside for 10 minutes .Now roll the dough to make it flat and cut sticks of required sizes . Deep fry the sticks on medium flame till its golden brown in colour. The rice sticks are ready.
- *Chocolate dip : Heat a pan and add 2 bowls of amul mithai made , 4 tablespoons milk , 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder. Stir well for 2 minutes. Now add half bowl grated amul dark chocolate on low flame and switch off the flame as soon as the chocolate melts. Serve it in a bowl and its ready.
- It*Gulakand dip : Add 2 bowls amul mithai made,1/4 bowl milk , 4 pieces of dry petha, 2 tablespoon Gulakand in a mixie and grind it till it becomes smooth. Now heat a pan , sieve this mixture and pour it in the pan. Heat it for 5 minutes till it becomes thick. Serve it in a bowl.