Rice Porridge Pie By Gautam Mehrishi
Rice Porridge Pie
You've heard of apple, chocolate and toffee pies, now try making a rice porridge pie!Read More
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup rye flour
- olive oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup rice porridge
- black pepper
- raspberry jam
- lime slices dipped in brown sugar
- all spice powder.
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, rye flour, olive oil, milk, salt, water and knead the dough, roll the dough, break in two parts, roll out the dough.
- On first dough sheet apply milk, sprinkle rye flour, place the second dough sheet on it and roll out again.
- Dust all purpose flour on pie mould.
- Cut the two side, sprinkle rye flour on sheet.
- Fill the rice porridge, sprinkle rye flour and black pepper powder, brush raspberry jam on edges of dough.
- Fold it into inside, put dollops of raspberry jam, drizzle olive oil, put drops of milk, cook pie on coal for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Serve with Lime slices dipped in brown sugar.
- Sprinkle all spice powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.