FROME LEFT OVER RICE THIS RECIPE IS MADERead More
- 1bowl left over rice
- Small onion
- 1tbsp oregano and CHILLIFILIKES
- 4-5 fresh bread crumbs
- 100 grams process cheese cubes
- Coriander leaves and oil for frying
- In a bowl mix left over rice onion oregano CHILLIFILIKES coriander leaves salt as per taste and now add hakf Bread crumbs mix all the ingredients well now make balls and in middle of that place cheese cubes and now crum coat with bread crumbs.
- After crum coat place in freezer for atleast 15 mins now fry all the ball and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Hope so u like my dish please likke and follow my page @unique_creation_16.