Rice & Moong Dal Cereal
8 to 10 month-old babies are introduced to homemade cereals. Rice and moong dal is light on the baby's stomach. Chef Shazia Khan shares a homemade cereal recipe that provides the required nourishment to the child without giving any digestion issues.Read More
- 200 gms rice (soaked and spread on a muslin cloth the whole night)
- 100 gms dal (soaked and spread on a muslin cloth the whole night)
- 200 ml Cold water
- A pinch salt
- 2 drops Desi Ghee
- Dry roast rice first and then add moong dal on a medium-low flame.
- Allow it to cool down and powder them, store in an airtight container.
- To make the porridge.
- In a pan Mix 3 tbsp of the prepared powder with cold water and give it a good mix.
- Place the pan on heat and cook this mixture till it boils.
- Add a pinch of salt and 2-3 drops of ghee.
- Let it cool down a bit then Serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.