Rice Flour Crepes
A unique twist to the traditional crepes served with the goodness of fruits.Read More
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 diced red apple
- 1 diced green apple
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2-3 chopped figs
- 2-3 tsp powdered sugar
- chocolate sauce
- 2-3 cherries
- strawberry syrup
- 1 mint sprig.
- In a bowl add 1 cup rice flour, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs and whisk well to form a smooth batter.
- Add 1 tsp oil and mix again. Rest the batter for 5-7 minutes. In a pan, warm 1 tsp butter.
- Add 1 diced red apple, 1 diced green apple, 2 tbsp powdered sugar, 1 cup pomegranate juice, 2-3 chopped figs and mix. Simmer it on a low flame for 8-10 minutes.
- Add some milk to the rested batter and whisk again.
- Pour some batter on a pan and spread it in the shape of a crepe.
- Add 1 tsp butter and cook it on a low flame till cooked from both sides.
- Place the crepe on a workstation and give it a cut. Place the fruit filling on the cut corner and roll it with the crepe in the form of a cone.
- Serve the Rice Flour Crepes on a plate.
- Garnish it with chocolate spread, 2-3 tsp powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, 2-3 cherries, strawberry syrup, 1 mint sprig.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.