Restaurant Style chilli chicken At Home | Chilli Chicken | Chilli Chicken Dry Recipe | Taste the Fun By Taste the Fun
Restaurant Style chilli chicken At Home | Chilli Chicken | Chilli Chicken Dry Recipe | Taste the Fun
Chilli Chicken is a trendy Indo-Chinese dish. Often, we have tested it as a starter or main course at the restaurants. I am sure you and your family would like the present effortless and easy procedure to prepare the Chilli Chicken at home. If you try it once, you will not forget the taste ever.Read More
- 350 g chicken
- 3 medium-size onion
- 1 big capsicum
- 1 garlic
- 1 -inch ginger
- 10 green chilis
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger + garlic paste
- 5-6 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- Marinate the chicken with cornflour, salt, black pepper, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, and egg. Keep it for 30 minutes.
- Fry the marinated chicken until it becomes golden brown.
- Cook onion, capsicum, green chili, ginger, garlic until they become soften. Now add fried chicken and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, black pepper powder, sugar, and mix it very well for 5 minutes.
- Add some water and 1 tablespoon soliloquized corn flour. Mix it & cook well for 5 minutes. Chilli chicken is ready to serve.